Visual Art Submissions
Eligibility : Any artists 16 years or older
Works that relate to the theme.
Only original work completed in the past 2 years will be accepted and eligible for prizes.
Artists may submit up to 2 works.
- digital media, 2-D, 3-D works in any medium not to exceed 48 inches in width
- works exceeding 48" may be accepted but will be charged for two spaces
(a second entry will not be accepted in these instances)
- must be exhibition ready or framed
- work cannot exceed 110 lbs and must be moveable
- no installation art will be accepted
- chalk & pastel must be sprayed with fixative or placed behind glass
- museum-quality glass is suggested
- Artists must submit an artist's statement of 50 -100 words, addressing the theme
Entry Fee: $25 per visual art entry ($40 for two pieces)
$15 per entry for students
FIRST PRIZE $800
SECOND PRIZE $400
THIRD PRIZE $200
COMMITTEE PRIZE $200
PEOPLE'S CHOICE $200
HONORABLE MENTIONS $ 50